Thursday, April 22, 2010

Welcome!

I hope to write this blog for you, perhaps the aviation enthusiast, maybe the person who is simply clicking through blogs trying to find someone to follow. Maybe you're a person who simply wants to follow someone, or maybe one who wants to learn more about flying. Whoever you are, I hope you find this interesting, funny, emotional at times, and hopefully, not a complete waste of your time. I will try my best to be brutally honest about my life as a flight instructor - and in doing so I plan to tell the stories as they happen - whether it makes me look like an idiot, my student, my friends, or maybe even you (well maybe not that...)! I also hope to look back someday and realize how little I knew (come to think of it I probably won't know much then either).

For the time being, relax and enjoy! Suggestions are welcome, because I hope to make this a learning experience for me as well!

Thanks for reading!

Cheers,
Up in the Air

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers