Sunday, April 22, 2012

From Sea to Sea

From California to Florida,  North Dakota to Missouri, Massachusetts to Colorado...A LOT of moving! But I have lots to be grateful for and one of the many is the experience I've had in all of those states. Mountain flying, winter flying, wind flying, sun flying...lots and lots of different conditions.

From airport hopping with friends to hopping down a runway with students (of course it wasn't me)!

Trinity Center Airport, CA "O86"

Rejoicing in the cool evenings to wallowing in my flying-induced credit card debt.

One of my crazier moments, I couldn't find my helmet! ~2007?

From basketball on the ramp to eating greasy food and delicious pie at Nancy's airport truck-stop.

Who said work had to be boring? Auburn Airport, CA "KAUN"

Nancy's Airport Cafe, Willows Airport, CA "KWLW"

I've had a great time and can honestly say without any doubt that I am the luckiest in-debt student I have ever known! So here's to flying and wonderful times, from the East Coast to the West Coast, from the Golden State to the Sunshine State, and let's not forget the Mid-west and it's wonderful people!


South Beach, Miami, FL


Have fun and don't forget to be the most blessed of the blessed!

Up in the Air

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers