Monday, April 23, 2012

Interested in flight lessons?

Looking into flight lessons and don't know where to start? Visit my post, "Learn to Fly" from June 17, 2011 for more information.

Cirrus SR22 Grand Forks, ND "KGFK"
The post takes you through the overall process and if it isn't detailed enough, comment below. I'll respond back and then update the old post with a FAQ section. Anything more I can add is great, because I couldn't possibly think up all possible questions or issues you might come across - and it'll help both you and your fellow future pilots! I'm also happy to look up flight schools in your area if you aren't sure where to start or which school would be best, just let me know!

Also, if blogging or sifting through blogs isn't your forte, like me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/memoirsofaflightinstructor!
 
To great flying experiences,
Up in the Air


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers